The hygienic magnetic flow meter uses an all-welded meter body, with various lining material options and different process connection styles it can work for applications as water supply, food process, piping of bear, wine and other beverage, pharmacy …
Kaifeng Instrument E-mag series electromagnetic flow meters (or magnetic flow meters) are comprised of a converter and sensor. Then sensor is placed inline, and the converter picks up the voltage signals generated by the fluid passing through the sensor, then convert the voltage to the readings on the integrated LCD display or a control system.
The hygienic magnetic flow meter uses an all-welded meter body, with various lining material options and different process connection styles it can work for applications as water supply, food process, piping of bear, wine and other beverage, pharmacy and other sectors that require a high hygienic standard.
Hygienic Magnetic Flow Meter Sensor is available with a variety of sanitary process connections with easily accessed process gaskets to facilitate efficient inspection and maintenance.
With 5-section correction calculation, the E-mag C converter provides highly accurate and stable measurements in even the most critical applications.
● Stainless steel sensor housing and the sanitary process connection ensuring a high hygienic level
● Minimize maintenance and repair with an obstructionless design featuring no moving parts
● Tunable Empty Pipe diagnostic minimizes issues and false readings when the pipe is empty
● Robust, fully welded construction designed to withstand sustained vibration
● Easy o-read LCD display with backlight is visible in low light environments and in direct sunlight
● Intuitive configuration and accessibility with an easy-to-use Local Operator Interface
≥ 5 µS/cm (Liquids or mixture)
≦80℃ (Polyurethane), ≦120℃ (Neoprene), ≦150℃ (PFA), ≦150℃ (PTFE)
-20°C ~ 55°C
DN15mm ~ DN200 mm
±0.5% or 1.0% of reading (Velocity>=0.5m/s), ±0.005m/s (Velocity < 0.5m/s)
Material of Sensor:
Measuring Tube - Stainless Steel 304; Coil - Copper; Sensor housing - Carbon steel or Stainless steel 304
PTFE, Neoprene, PFA, F46, PU
Stainless Steel 316L, Hastelloy B, Hastelloy C, Titanium, Tantalum, Tungsten carbide
Tri-clamp, hygienic quick connection
In-line with remote convertor
IP 65, IP67 or IP 68 (Submersible, with remote style)
110-240 VAC or 16-36 VDC
HART, RS485/Modbus, Profibus-DP
Kaifeng Instrument E-mag C hygienic magnetic meter is specifically designed for food, beverage and life science applications that demand safe, hygienic and reliable performance.