The GPRS wireless magnetic flow meter uses an well sealed meter body, with various lining material options and different process connection styles it can work for applications as water supply, waste water treatment, chemical plant, brine piping in min…
Kaifeng Instrument E-mag series electromagnetic flow meters (or magnetic flow meters) are comprised of a converter and sensor. Then sensor is placed inline, and the converter picks up the voltage signals generated by the fluid passing through the sensor, then convert the voltage to the readings on the integrated LCD display or a control system.
The GPRS wireless magnetic flow meter uses an well sealed meter body, with various lining material options and different process connection styles it can work for applications as water supply, waste water treatment, chemical plant, brine piping in mining, water-coal transferring, and etc.
The well designed structure provides a hermetic seal that protects against moisture and other contaminants. The sealed housing ensures maximum sensor reliability (up to IP68) by protecting all internal components and wiring from even the most aggressive environments.
With the integrated battery power supply, the meter can be installed to the sites where power access is limited, and the meter can also send the flow data to your own server or the public server on the internet via GSM/ GPRS or NB-IoT wirelessly, and you may have access to the data conveniently at any time from any pace.
● A fully welded sensor housing provides a hermetic seal, ensure reliability in the harshest environments with an all-welded sensor housing
● Lithium battery can provide power for the meter up to 3 years (options for rechargable battery group with UPS)
● Automatically sending flow data to the sensor via GPRS/GSM/NB-IoT network
● Minimize maintenance and repair with an obstructionless design featuring no moving parts
● Tunable Empty Pipe diagnostic minimizes issues and false readings when the pipe is empty
● Robust, fully welded construction designed to withstand sustained vibration
● Easy-to-read LCD display with backlight is visible in low light environments and in direct sunlight
● Intuitive configuration and accessibility with an easy-to-use Local Operator Interface
≥ 20 µS/cm (Liquids or mixture)
≦80℃ (Polyurethane), ≦120℃ (Neoprene), ≦150℃ (PFA), ≦150℃ (PTFE)
-25°C ~ 60°C ( Sensor), -10°C/-40°C ~ 60°C ( Convertor)
DN15mm ~ DN800 mm
±1.0% of reading
Material of Sensor:
Measuring Tube - Stainless Steel 304; Coil - Copper; Sensor housing - Carbon steel or Stainless steel 304
PFA, PTFE, Neoprene, PU
Electrode & Grounding:
Stainless Steel 316L, Hastelloy B, Hastelloy C, Titanium, Tantalum, Tungsten carbide
Standard: ANSI 150# Optional: JIS 10K/ JIS 20K/ JIS 40K ANSI 300#/ ANSI 600# DIN PN 10/ PN 16/ PN25/ PN 40
IP 65, IP67 or IP 68 (Submersible, with remote style)
3.6V Li-Battery, 3.6V Li-Battery + 220V.AC, 3.6V Li-Battery + 24V.DC
RS485/Modbus, GPRS, NB-IoT
Applications for water, wastewater, mining, mineral processing, power, pulp and paper, and chemical industries. Magnetic flowmeters are used in water treatment plants to measure treated and untreated sewage, process water, water and chemicals. Mining and mineral process Industry applications include process water and process slurry flows and heavy media flows.
With proper material selected for the lining and electrode, the flow of highly corrosive liquids (such as acid and caustic) and abrasive slurries can be measured in the chemical industry processes and in the mining, mineral processing, pulp and paper, and wastewater industries